11. Melt chocolate chips by microwaving in a bowl for 30 seconds, stirring, then continue to heat at 15-second intervals. Stir between intervals until all chips are melted.
22. Using a spoon, dollop the melted chocolate into circular candy molds to create a shell. Smooth around edges until entirely covered. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm.
33. Fill half of your molds full of Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Hot Cocoa Mix and optional toppings.
44. Smooth remaining melted chocolate over the edges of shells and press together one empty and one filled shell with the melted chips to seal the cocoa bomb shut.
55. Place molds in the fridge until the chocolate is set.
66. Serve in a mug, pour hot milk or water over the bomb and stirring until completely melted!